Once the snow melts, Aspen offers a good amount of activities and possibilities. Summer time in Aspen is about the truly amazing outdoors, though you will find loads of effective indoor options, too. The town offers a number of programs for children through the summer time.
1. Aspen Art Museum The Aspen Art Museum offers a multitude of fun art workshops inspired on contemporary art for kids ages 4 or more.
2. Aspen Center for Ecological Studies Classes are fun, inspirational, and academic. Kids can also enjoy walks and bird-watching in summer time, and skiing and snowshoe walks in the winter months.
3. Aspen Music Festival and college The Aspen Music Festival and college offers free programs that offer unforgettable musical encounters like Tunes and Tales (ages 4-9) and also the annual Family Concert (ages 6 or more).
4. Pitkin County Library It’s open 7 days per week from 10am to 9pm. The programs include story hrs for kids as much as age 7. The library also offers summer time studying programs and inventive activities.
5. Theatre Aspen The Theatre Aspen School has youth programs in June, This summer, and August for a long time 5 to 18.
6. Aspen All downhill Guides Aspen All downhill Guides offer a multitude of family summer time activities including hiking and backpacking journeys, biking tours, hut journeys, peak and rock climbs, and multi-sport adventures.
7. Cooking Courses of instruction for Kids One great choice if you do not get sound advice in Aspen is to accept kids to some cooking school that teaches these to prepare fun snacks and healthy food choices. Children are trained that all kinds of foods are essential in a healthy diet plan. (Kiddie Cookers)
8. Aspen Sports
>> Aspen Backwoods Outfitters Based at Buttermilk Mountain, Aspen Backwoods Outfitters offers an array of horseback and western fun for children (a couple of-hour rides daily).
>> Blazing Adventures Activity Center It provides extremely popular pursuits like Whitewater Rafting, Kayaks, Bicycle Tours, Sightseeing/Historic Tours, Horse Riding, and much more. There’s you don’t need to state that children are supported by skilled guides who take care of them.